This recipe is definitely one of my all time favorites, especially when I am craving something sweet! I try my best to eat healthy, but sometimes it’s hard to deny the desire to eat something sweet, rich and yummy. Luckily, this quick snack is all three of those things! Honestly, I’ve eaten this for breakfast too and it does the trick. Add some fruit for a little extra substance and freshness if you need it! The best part is, there are only really 3 ingredients!
Servings:1 Calories: 290 Prep: 3 min Cook time: 7 min Total time: 10 min
- 1 Medium banana
- 1 Whole wheat tortilla
- 1 Tbsp cookie butter (any nut butter would also work, though it will be less sweet)
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil (coconut oil will also work)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon sugar (optional)
- In a medium sized pan heat olive oil on medium heat
- While pan is heating, spread cookie butter on one half of the tortilla
- Slice the banana and place on top of the cookie butter in an even layer
- (Optional) Sprinkle 1/2 tsp of cinnamon sugar over the bananas
- Fold to make a quesadilla and place in the pan
- Cook on each side for about 3 min or until golden brown
- Place on a paper towel to get rid of excess oil
- Sprinkle with left over cinnamon sugar, and enjoy!